Did you ever thought about “How do I become a Disney Blogger?” but thought it is impossible?
Then, you need to know that you can start your own Disney blog and share all of your favorite experiences with other fans from around the world.
It’s a great way to make new friends and connect with others who share your love for everything Disney.
In this post, I will answer your question on how to become a Disney Blogger and will show you a step-by-step guide on:
- what is a Disney blog and why try one?
- How to set up your blog guide
- What you need to focus on with blog post ideas,
- how to get traffic to your baby blog.
- How to make money from your blog from begging
- and with a bonus too!
Let’s begin with how to start a Disney blog and a few tips on how to get started.
1-What is a Disney blog and why should you start one:
- A Disney blog is a great way to share your love of all things Disney with the world. Whether you’re an ardent fan of classic animated films or the latest live-action releases,
- starting a Disney blog is a great way to connect with other fans and discuss your passion. Not only that, but a Disney blog can also be a great source of information on all things Disney, from news and rumors about upcoming films to reviews of the latest attractions at the theme parks.
A Disney blog can be your way to express your love for your childhood memories which can make you earn money
what will you focus on in your Disney blog?
First, decide what focus you want your blog to have. Are you going to write exclusively about the films, or will you also include news and information about the theme parks?
If you are such with ideas to start with. I wanted to make it easier for you so I searched for some great ideas for you to start with. and I truly wish you like them.
Best ideas you can start with to start a Disney blog:
- Write reviews about disney+ shows.
- Disney games reviews.
- How to sew Disney Halloween costumes.
- Tips on what to do in Disney land with family.
- Best Disney gifts for kids.
- Reviews about Disney parks.
- Answer questions and theories about Disney movies.
- Reviews about Disney dining.
- top Disney toys for girls and boys.
- vlogs about Disney land.
- Disney product reviews on Amazon.
- How to prepare birthday parties with a Disney theme for kids and adults.
- Reviews about Disney shops in the world.
Note: Make sure to not fall into the copyrighted area to not be in trouble in the future. read this page carefully before you start
How to start your Disney blog in 15 minutes
starting a blog can take 15 minutes or less; you have to pick a blog and domain name, a reliable host, and a theme. And bang you are ready to start writing your first blog. I will talk in a couple of simple sentences about every point to fully understand.
Choose a Blog Name :
come up with a catchy name for your blog that will help it stand out from the crowd.
after you decide on your name go and buy a domain.
Choose a domain:
What is a domain?
if you do not know what a domain is. it is simply what shows in the link bar. like google.com and yahoo.com
You can buy your domain from NameCheap
Or you can wait and I will tell you how to get a FREE domain.
Third: get a Host:
What does a host mean?
a host is a space where you write your articles, and upload themes, photos, and videos. it is like the place where your website lives.
I personally prefer Bluehost which already hosts my other website
and it is more than amazing, to be honest
According to google trends, the search number for Bluehost has increased in the past 12 months.
Why do people choose Bluehost?
You get a FREE domain with your chosen package at no extra cost.
- It has extremely easy installation.
- Their customer support is 24/7.
- Super friendly for beginners
- You can start with Bluehost now from here Bluehost sign up
Here are the steps to Start with WordPress:
Start with a domain: Enter your domain if you already purchased one or get a Free domain
Write your account information
Choose the package you want and do not worry about the extras as you will not need them for now.
Write your payment information and Congratulation!!
you have a website now.
With these steps in mind, you’re on your way to starting a successful Disney blog.
How to come up with content for your blog:
So you picked a topic from above and you want to plan your content for a year for example.
Anyone who’s ever been to Disney knows that there’s an overwhelming amount of things to see and do.
Trying to decide what to include in a blog post can be daunting, but there are a few key things to keep in mind that will help you come up with content for your Disney blog.
First, consider your audience. What kind of facts do they desire to learn? What questions do they have? Answering these questions will help you determine the focus of your post.
Second, be sure to include plenty of photos and videos. After all, an image is better than a thousand words.
Finally, don’t forget the details. Readers want to know things like where to find the best drinks or where to get the perfect souvenir.
By including these key elements, you’ll be sure to create content that will resonate with your audience and keep them coming back for more.
How to get Traffic to your blog
If you’re a die-hard Disney fan, you may be wondering how you can turn your love of all things mouse into a blog that others will want to read.
Never fear, we’re here to help! There are a few key things you can do to make sure your Disney blog is a success.
- First, focus on creating quality content that is interesting and unique. No one wants to read the same regurgitated information over and over again, so find a way to stand out from the crowd.
- Make sure your blog is visually appealing. Include plenty of photos and graphics to pique people’s interest.
- You can use Canva to design your graphics. It is easy to use and the free version is great too!
- Use keywords and SEO techniques to help people find your blog online
- Make use of social media to distribute the word about your blog. A strong online presence will help you attract new readers from all corners of the internet.
Bonus on How do I become a Disney Blogger :
- The BEST two places to attract readers and market your Disney blog are your Instagram page and Pinterest as they will attract hundreds of readers to you.
- You can also try Youtube channel and tiktok short videos for Disney fans and I believe they will do great for your blog!
I want you not to forget to Interact with other bloggers by commenting on their posts and sharing them on social media.
By following these simple tips, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a successful Disney blogger!
How do Disney Bloggers get paid? hOW TO MONETIZE YOUR DISNEY BLOG??
Everyone’s dream is to monetize their blog -unless you want to start a blog to kill time- with Disney you can get confused about how to monetize your blog without selling copyrighted products. So here are the best ways to make money from your Disney-themed blog:
1- Ads: Ads are the first thing most people try to use to make money from their blogs. There are a lot of ad options you can try depending on your traffic number.
For example, if you are a beginner you can try the famous “Google Adsense” or “PropellerAds”
You can get up to $2 – $4 or maybe more for 1000 views. You can get more depending on your traffic quality for example the traffic from the United States pays more from Lebanon as there are more advertisers that pay more.
Once you get higher traffic I recommend you to join Mediavine which requires 50,000 sessions. As you will get paid much more!
2-Affiliate: Affiliate marketing is promoting others’ products for a commission for you. You can always promote products on your blog from other affiliate programs.
The first program I recommend is the Amazon program. Although it has a low rate it has a high conversion it has a lot of products that you can promote here.
3-Become Disney influencer: To become a Disney influencer you need to make quality content. it is not important how many followers in your Instagram or your traffic number.
All you need to focus on is your content quality. Make sure to pitch them and try your luck.
Rember that your earnings as a beginner blogger will not be a lot. So remember to be patient.
What are the benefits of having a Disney blog?
If you love Disney, then you might enjoy writing a Disney blog. Not only can it be fun to share your passion with others, but there are also some benefits that come with it.
For example, a Disney blog can help you keep track of your thoughts and plans for upcoming trips.
It can also be a great way to meet other Disney fans and get tips and advice from more experienced travelers.
And of course, if you eventually build up a large enough following, you could even turn your blog into a source of income.$$
So if you’re considering starting a Disney blog, remember that it can be a fun and rewarding experience.
Tips for staying motivated
Staying motivated to write articles can be tough, especially if you don’t feel like you’re very good at it.
However, there are a couple of things that will make it easier for you to keep writing:
- First, set yourself some achievable goals. If you only commit to writing one article a week, it’s unlikely that you’ll ever get ahead.
- Plan your articles on an Excel spreadsheet in one session: Set your main keyword- write your title, headings, and sub-heading. This will help you to stay focused and already know what your next article will be out.
- Try to find a writing schedule that works for you and stick to it. It’s important to have some structure to your writing, otherwise, it can quickly become a chore.
- Make a plan for how often you will publish new content and stick to it.
- Finally, try to read as much as you can. Try reading in different genres and the more you read, the better your own skill at writing will evolve.
By following these simple tips, you should find it much easier to stay motivated and keep writing articles.
FAQs about How do I become a Disney Blogger
Who Are The Top Disney Bloggers To?
Disney Bloggers You Need To Follow:
Conclusion on How do I become a Disney Blogger:
Here are the main points to starting a Disney blog:
Whether you’re a fan of Disney movies, theme parks, or just merchandise, there’s something for everyone to love on a Disney blog. And if you’re not sure where to start, don’t worry – we can help. Our team of experts is standing by to create a custom blog for your business that will engage and delight your customers. So what are you waiting for? Start blogging today!